Reply to this topicStart new topic
> King Fish On The Bite, LOVING LIFE
CATCH22
post Jan 9 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #1

*Telescopic Stick*

Group: Members

Member No.: 8

WELL WENT OUT ON THE BAY TODAY WITH JUMPY HAD TO SHOW HIM WHERE THE FISH ARE IN HIS OWN BACK YARD ...HE RECKONS ITS BEGINERS LUCK BUT THIS IS THE 4TH TIME IVE SHOWED HIM WHAT IN BOTANY BAY ..ANYWAY WAS A NICE DAY OUT CAUGHT A KINGY AND SOME FLATIES NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT BUT THOUGHT ID PUT PIC UP SO JUMPY DOESNT THINK WE DIDNT HAVE A GOOD TIME..................

Dave I chaged the attachments it's not good you upload such big files people on dial will take forever to view them
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Jan 9 2008, 06:33 PM
Post #2

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

Dave you are that full of SH*T you could boast the worlds biggest COMPOST HEAP laugh.gif laugh.gif

HE RECKONS ITS BEGINERS LUCK

No I dont I reckon it's a miracle whenever you manage to land anything I have never in all my time as a fisherman seen anybody as hopeless as you are.

Furthermore if it hadn't been for Jumpy you would not have ever landed that kungy why dont you tell everyone how many times I had to pull the rod with you attached away from the boat else the kungy would cut you off on the hull ????

Or if it wasn't for Jumpy driving the boat clear of the buoys to give you a chance to land the fish it would've wwrapped you around the chains ???

Or how a Brurry Irriot you were continually trying to wind line back on the reel when the fish was taking drag mate I've told you on many occasions you're about as usefull as tits are on a bull when it comes to fishing laugh.gif laugh.gif

For anyone who wants a big laugh just just Dave out fishing with ewes & you'll know exactly what on about & if you really want to have have a laugh ask him where he got the snapper in his avator from ???

If he dosen't tell ewes it came from Pymont Fish Markets then he's lying, as ewe's all know because bucket mouth has allready told ewes he's car is in the panel shop getting repaired after he reversed into another parked car @ the boat ramp so he's got a hire car @ present cause the only time he seems to take a feed home is when he comes fishing with Jumpus

Oh !

Why dont you guys ask dave wot happened when he was busy stuffing his face for the 3rd time yesterday we'd only been on the water 2 hrs & he'd eaten twice allready jumpumpus had to tell him his rod was buckling over & eat everything b4 anybody else gets a chance Dave shat himself prob thought I was going to have some food when he wasn't looking.

Ask the twit how after getting the fish to the boat a bloody flathead of all fish cut him off on the prop whilst he was looking up into the sky hoping a seagull would be flying overhead praying it would have a crap on top of him so as he could build his COMPOST PILE even higher laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Jan 9 2008, 07:27 PM
Post #3

His Eminance

Wots the Matter Dave ???

You've been siting here reading my reply for 1/2 an hour now

How long B4 you try sorting out a comeback ??

--------------------

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Jan 9 2008, 07:34 PM
Post #4

*Telescopic Stick*

OH BOY ITS TRUE JUMPAS SHOWED ME ALL I KNOW AND THATS WHY I KNOW NOTHING ..BUT SEEMED TO HAVE LANDED ALL THE FISH ON THE DAY AND JUMPAS WAS ONLY HELPLESS TO LOOK ON AND COMMENT LIFE CAN BE CRUEL TO SOME BUT GREAT TO OTHERS LIVE LIFE CATCH MORE FISH AND NEVER LISTEN TO OTHERS THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THERE ON ABOUT WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT IN OUR ON WAYS SO GO BOY YOU GO

+Quote Post
supastevejnr
post Jan 9 2008, 11:24 PM
Post #5

Tiddler

Member No.: 1,870

hey dave nice catch

+Quote Post
jasonb
post Jan 10 2008, 12:06 AM
Post #6

the wizz kid

Member No.: 9

good one catch ,the grasshopper shows up the master once again lol

--------------------
allways in the shit ,its just the depth that varies

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Jan 10 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #7

*Telescopic Stick*

QUOTE (jasonb @ Jan 10 2008, 06:56 PM) *
good one catch ,the grasshopper shows up the master once again lol

im only go out to pass the time im not a good fisherman or try to be im just enjoying life no comp against anyone just love being on the water ...
thanks for your kind remarks much apprieciated boys

+Quote Post
Bees Knees
post Jan 10 2008, 03:36 AM
Post #8

Twoeyesea

Member No.: 1,659

Great work guys.. With all this fishing you lads get done dry.gif Is their any work :o hehe

--------------------
Don't hate me, cause you ain't me... :)

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Jan 10 2008, 03:46 AM
Post #9

His Eminance

With all this fishing you lads get done Is their any work hehe

What & you dont think taking the piss out of wun another isn't WORK ????? laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm better @ it Daves just an amatuer that's why his comebacks suck so much laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Jan 10 2008, 04:16 AM
Post #10

*Telescopic Stick*

QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Jan 10 2008, 09:48 AM) *
WELL WENT OUT ON THE BAY TODAY WITH JUMPY HAD TO SHOW HIM WHERE THE FISH ARE IN HIS OWN BACK YARD ...HE RECKONS ITS BEGINERS LUCK BUT THIS IS THE 4TH TIME IVE SHOWED HIM WHAT IN BOTANY BAY ..ANYWAY WAS A NICE DAY OUT CAUGHT A KINGY AND SOME FLATIES NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT BUT THOUGHT ID PUT PIC UP SO JUMPY DOESNT THINK WE DIDNT HAVE A GOOD TIME..................

Dave I chaged the attachments it's not good you upload such big files people on dial will take forever to view them.................no probs thanks mate looks better anyway ...

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Jan 10 2008, 04:19 AM
Post #11

*Telescopic Stick*

QUOTE (Bees Knees @ Jan 10 2008, 10:36 PM) *
Great work guys.. With all this fishing you lads get done dry.gif Is their any work :o hehe

work whats that its hard enough lauching and retieving the boat ...hahaha....no no we dont work made our cash ..and now enjoying it ...

+Quote Post
Bees Knees
post Jan 10 2008, 04:54 AM
Post #12

Twoeyesea

QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Jan 10 2008, 11:19 PM) *
no no we dont work made our cash ..and now enjoying it ...

Point taken Catch laugh.gif You just reminded me... I have 2 be up @5 mad.gif Goodnight rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Jan 10 2008, 01:31 PM
Post #13

His Eminance

Yes Jed !

Many moons ago I hame up with the idea of chaining Dave to a chair @ an amusement park then I would Charge people $1 to throw old tomatoes @ him which I got for nothing cause Con The Fruiterer was going to chuck them out cause they were no good.

Anyways there was no shortage of paying customers just a shortage of bad tomatoes, so I added other bad fruit & vegies to the list.

Whilst I was watching the missiles projected towards Dave I couldn't help noticing his mouth was wide open & his head turning from side to side trying to CATCH22 of the flying projectiles @ a time so as he could eat them.

Well the motion of his head swaying gave Jumpus a brain explosion, what I did was have a mould done of Daves actual head from shoulders up with his mouth open then had 1000's of replica's made up & just like Bruce Lee [Enter the Dragon]

Well peeps Jumpus created Enter the Swaying Clown Head which ewes all see @ the Carnivals & amusement parks ewes know the ones I'm talking about.

Anyways Dave was happy cause I told him those ping pong balls peeps threw down his throat were eggs & he was getting Fed [ps] He's not to bright] laugh.gif laugh.gif

I got to retire on the Royalties & I give Dave some of those Royalties so as he could retire as well so if ewes ever see somenody who looks like pic below out out on the water ?

Stop & say Hello it's Dave

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bees Knees
post Jan 10 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #14

Twoeyesea

QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Jan 11 2008, 08:31 AM) *
Yes Jed !

Many moons ago I hame up with the idea of chaining Dave to a chair @ an amusement park then I would Charge people $1 to throw old tomatoes @ him which I got for nothing cause Con The Fruiterer was going to chuck them out cause they were no good.

Anyways there was no shortage of paying customers just a shortage of bad tomatoes, so I added other bad fruit & vegies to the list.

Whilst I was watching the missiles projected towards Dave I couldn't help noticing his mouth was wide open & his head turning from side to side trying to CATCH22 of the flying projectiles @ a time so as he could eat them.

Well the motion of his head swaying gave Jumpus a brain explosion, what I did was have a mould done of Daves actual head from shoulders up with his mouth open then had 1000's of replica's made up & just like Bruce Lee [Enter the Dragon]

Well peeps Jumpus created Enter the Swaying Clown Head which ewes all see @ the Carnivals & amusement parks ewes know the ones I'm talking about.
Anyways Dave was happy cause I told him those ping pong balls peeps threw down his throat were eggs & he was getting Fed [ps] He's not to bright] laugh.gif laugh.gif

I got to retire on the Royalties & I give Dave some of those Royalties so as he could retire as well so if ewes ever see somenody who looks like pic below out out on the water ?

You are one funny bloke laugh.gif I was Just wondering the other day about the origons of "the circus clown" and you have educated me....

Sorry Catch... my comments aren't directed @ you... But you have to admit ...He can raise a laugh

--------------------

+Quote Post
jasonb
post Jan 11 2008, 04:35 AM
Post #15

the wizz kid

ide say it was more like you that was the clown head lookin at your rough head tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Jan 11 2008, 04:44 AM
Post #16

*Telescopic Stick*

QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Jan 11 2008, 08:31 AM) *
Yes Jed !

YOUR A WANKER JUMPY .........EVERY TIME YOU COME UP WITH THE STUPID THINGS HOE DA F...K DO YOU THINK LIKE THAT.....YOUR LUCKY IVE KNOW YOU FOR 20 ODD YEARS OR I WOULD TIE YOU TO A STAKE AND LET THE CROWS FEED ON YA EYES AND THEN PUT A HELMENT ON YA STOMACK AND LET A COUPLE OF STARVING RATS CHEW WHAT LEFT .....LIFE TOUGH WHEN WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH WANKERS LIKE YOU ....$$$$$$$$ POKER

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Jan 11 2008, 04:46 AM
Post #17

*Telescopic Stick*

QUOTE (jasonb @ Jan 11 2008, 11:35 PM) *
ide say it was more like you that was the clown head lookin at your rough head tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

ahahhaah good one jas i have to agree ....maybe the pic is better looking what you reckon

+Quote Post
jasonb
post Jan 11 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #18

the wizz kid

too true mate

--------------------

+Quote Post
Christos
post Jan 11 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #19

Kokino Vraka

Member No.: 220

Wow I used to love going to the clowns when I was young. It was a matter of timing to get the ball to go to the right spot. I was able to win a few things some times and some times nothing.

+Quote Post
Christos
post Jan 11 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #20

Kokino Vraka

Member No.: 220

You know that when I replied I looked at what the original thread was about. It was fishing and so I got distracted by the clown.

Well done catch22 on the fishing.

Why is he not wearing your hat?

vivo

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th August 2024 - 09:43 AM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates