Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sumo's Birthday
Fishing oz style > Chat > Gilligan's Island
nimrod
Please join me in wishing Sumo a Happy Birthday.
George wishing you all the best for a special occasion, may you enjoy the time doing whatever it is you want to be doing. present.gif birthday.gif
SUMOFISHIN
Thanks Frank for the wonderful Wishes, I can't get into Fang to thank you there too, I will be heading off at the end of the month to do some fishing from Katherine to Broome then down to Onslow near Exmouth to spend a Month with a mate that Knows the fishing spots, ( I told him to leave some for Me)
nimrod
QUOTE (SUMOFISHIN @ Jul 5 2019, 08:51 AM) *
Thanks Frank for the wonderful Wishes, I can't get into Fang to thank you there too, I will be heading off at the end of the month to do some fishing from Katherine to Broome then down to Onslow near Exmouth to spend a Month with a mate that Knows the fishing spots, ( I told him to leave some for Me)

WoW!! What an adventure, bet you're chomping at the bit to get going. Take lots of photos and let us know what you are up to and what you are catching.
kkw
Happy belated Birthday Sumo. Just got back from Melbourne last night and missed your day. Hope you had a memorable one. Have a great trip next month and as Frank saus, do some reports and photos.
SUMOFISHIN
Thanks Klaus, I'll try to get some Pics and do some reports If I remember to get the camera out in time,
oz man
Happy Birthday Sumo sorry for the late reply. but have a beer.gif on me.
SUMOFISHIN
Thanks George Had one hell of a Party Last Night
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.