Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greenwell This Week
Fishing oz style > Chat > Outings
Jumpus GooDarus
Well tickle my tailfeather I'll be there.

But I'd better hide my food this time else that CATCH22 will eat it all again laugh.gif

Guess they lived on bread & water back in Maltasa Land & Cricky that SUMOsosaraus will be there as well so here's some fair warnings to those going

Hide Your Food

Oh & poly ! dont think your exempt they eat plastic as well.

On a brighter note maybe we can get those 2 Malteso's to show everyone how they how they attach a Zorp Rg to their line hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
SUMOFISHIN
Guess what ! I've got a big set of gang hooks should be able to fit a Jumpy for bait through the eyes and up the Ar$#, and Catch tells me he's using Penguins for Bait. SEE YOU THERE
STEVE.P
yeah sumo you could do that, but it has to be fresh, not smelly. Bannana.gif
poly
A question for stevep will u be coming down as well or are u letting the master out on his own hysterical.gif
STEVE.P
Hi poly talking to arnie today , water coming over the top of dam, river running chocolate , debri through out river , and more bad weather coming , prob give it a miss. its going to be crap. rather sit at home, than in a van park will be raining and cold prob wouldn't get the cance to even get out.
it will take a coulple of weeks to clear. thats if it stops.
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (poly @ Jun 19 2007, 03:37 PM) *
A question for stevep will u be coming down as well or are u letting the master out on his own hysterical.gif

I've cancelled

Dont fancy spending the weekend couped up in a cabin with CATCH22

I'll Starve hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Spudly
:(
poly
what a bunch of sugerbabys u all are, i'm going
STEVE.P
come on, Sugardaddy worship1.gif dont be like that,
Spudly
if your still down there poly, ill be there tuesday and wednesday...
Arnie Dog
Sumo and I are just after a big silver one with our name on it See YA
Spudly
Make sure theres a few left for me arnie!
poly
the 4b's packed, the rods have been cleaned, the reels greased, poly is going fishin biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
poly
Rum Dust N Ruckus i will save a few for u NOT. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
poly
but it has to be fresh, not smelly.

if u can smell it before u see it dont eat it poke.gif hysterical.gif
STEVE.P
if you can smell it , :drop the daks: before you see it RUN
Spudly
Just wondering who is heading down and who will still be there.

Not sure if i should bring a boat or if I can jump on with someone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.