Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Burrinjuck Dam Invite
Fishing oz style > Chat > Lets Talk Fishing
nimrod
Hi guys. I am going down to Burrinjuck for 2-3 days 6th 7th and 8th December
will be travelling down early Sunday morning to arrive around 10-12 am and will be leaving sometime Tuesday morning, so 2 overnight stays.
I will be getting an on suite cabin and so far there are only 2 of us going so there is room for 1 more person to share the boat.
The cabin sleep 5 but realistically with all guys they are best for only 3 as there is 2 double beds and 1 single, so 2 lucky guys get a
double bed and one has to climb up to a top deck to sleep. The cabins are comfortable with shower/toilet and plenty of cooking
stuff there is a tv and dvd if wanted and a BBQ on the front verandah.
My boat handles 3 people comfortably.

The target species is Murray Cod with yellowbellies and redfin being a supplementary capture.
Anyone interested in a couple of days away from the rat race needs to be at my place early Sunday morning and needs to get in
touch with me ASAP.

nimrod

Nobody interested ?.
kkw
Folks probably have a lot going on around this time, Frank. I know I have. Wonder if anyone would be interested in meeting up again for a Christmas lunch and drink? Probably also unlikely, but I would go to that if it was on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.