Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bigdog
Fishing oz style > Chat > Gilligan's Island
poly
i see he is having a birthday today ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how the hell is bigdog ????????????

just in case u are looking, happy birthday mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paul
nimrod
QUOTE (poly @ Sep 14 2015, 03:54 PM) *
i see he is having a birthday today ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how the hell is bigdog ????????????

just in case u are looking, happy birthday mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paul

Just got off the phone, talking with Mick ( BigDog 0) he is doing fine except for the mobility side of things, his legs are having trouble transporting him around
the place these days. He has just been connected to N B N so he will be able to use the internet more now.

We are talking about having another Bass bash on the Colo river some time in November. We set up camp in my mates shed up near the river and
have a great week end.
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (nimrod @ Sep 14 2015, 08:34 PM) *
We are talking about having another Bass bash on the Colo river some time in November. We set up camp in my mates shed up near the river and

Did ewe check out the squirrel 4cast for november ????
oz man
BananaCrazy.gif cheers.gif birthday.gif Hope you had a great day and will see you on soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.