Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Annual Trek To Lake Conjola
Fishing oz style > Fishing Reports > Fishing Reports
jack
Hi all,

Just got back from Lake conjola and had a blinder fishing the lake this year. Fish must be getting dumber or i am getting better...

Fished almost every day on the sand flat next to the caravan park for loads of whiting some rather large species were caught and came home with a feed of whiting and or bream nearly every time i went fishing.

Took the ship out for fishing inly twice and came home with bream and three 40+ flatties the first time and the largest haul came on the second outing where we cleaned out the lake but threw back quite a few legal bream.
kkw
Very nice Jack. The lake has been open for a few months and the fishing was reportedly, good. I was thinking of going down to Conjola or Burrill in a few weeks time. Hope the whiting keep biting.
Spudly
ripper whiting there mate!!!
Fed
Well done Jack.
nimrod
Well done Jack, those are ripper Whiting.
Maybe I should give lake Conjola a go and give Bermi a miss.
Got my bass boat down bermi at the moment and thinking of going down and bringing it home, could stop off at Conjola on the way home.
jack
Whiting well in the 50's were being cleaned at the cleaning table.

Pump yabbies and fish flats opposite big 4 caravan park. People with store bought bait did not do very well. On windless days you could see massive whiting swimming around the yabbie holes under the boat in 2 meter of water. And with massive i mean the ones beung cleaned at the cleaning station and would be 1 whiting meals.

With only a handfull of members i can reveal that much i guess.....
jack
QUOTE (Fed @ Jan 17 2014, 06:53 PM) *
Well done Jack.

Lake was hardly open anymore trickle coming in on the high tide. So fishing will go downhill again i guess
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (jack @ Jan 17 2014, 05:33 PM) *
Hi all,

Fish must be getting dumber or i am getting better...

Fear not fish are getting dumber tis the education system laugh.gif laugh.gif
Bees Knees
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Jan 17 2014, 10:48 PM) *

Looool...

Nice whiting Jack
oz man
nice catch smile.gif
jack
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Jan 17 2014, 10:48 PM) *

I don't get that, they practically live in schools

tongue.gif
Spudly
Where is the Like Button!
jack
_____
[LIKE]
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (jack @ Jan 21 2014, 10:50 AM) *
I don't get that,

tongue.gif

Bloody Fed laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.