Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What To Do
Fishing oz style > Chat > Boating Talk
hustler57
oh boy oh boy, just got the approval for more holidays AGAIN,

after much sucking up to my boss i have now got the next 8 weeks off work, yep 8 full weeks off work , wife has gone away for the next 9 weeks so home alone and dot know what to do ??

any ideas guys ?
Fed
Build a waterfall. biggrin.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
I reckon we should have A Toga Party laugh.gif laugh.gif

We'll turn your place into a real Animal House

hustler57
well since the wife is in the middle of no where , not even mobile phone reception and she is about 7 hours west of Alice springs, bikini party at my house
Jumpus GooDarus
Do we have to wax 1st ?? laugh.gif laugh.gif
SUMOFISHIN
Hey Hustler you'll sure get a BIKINI PARTY if she finds out. trouble is we won't be able to hear your higher voice pitch on thi forum.
fish
Move it offshore :o
jasonb
whats ya bloody addy ,,,im in B) B)
fish
ME 2
hustler57
biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

every 1 want to come to the bikini party. tongue.gif biggrin.gif and no u dont need to wax as there will be personal waxing girls here waiting tongue.gif

doesnt it feel good to dream
poly
u could do a real sneak sneak and go by a new boat and when she gits home tell her a friend left it there laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
SUMOFISHIN
Better still you could buy a new boat and when she gets home tell her you got it for her for Mother's Day.
hustler57
biggrin.gif

guys if i had some spare cash the 1st thing id do is buy myself a suzuki rgv250 ,
Jumpus GooDarus
Hey Hustler !

What gives with the spare cash thingy ????

Thought you said that you got a good price for the missus when you sold her laugh.gif laugh.gif
SUMOFISHIN
Hey Hustler, where would you launch it, off the end of a Jetty.
jasonb
come on man you cant have a toga party on a bike but you can in a boat B)
fishkiller
QUOTE (hustler57 @ May 12 2007, 07:58 PM) *
biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

every 1 want to come to the bikini party. tongue.gif biggrin.gif and no u dont need to wax as there will be personal waxing girls here waiting tongue.gif
doesnt it feel good to dream

carefull you dont wake up in a cold sweat with your hand on it biggrin.gif
hey man dream on i say ........ thier for free arnt they laugh.gif
Spudly
Had a KS replica (Pepsi) RGV a few years back... Great fun!! Stick to the dirt these days!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.