Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fin-nor Spin Reel
Fishing oz style > Chat > Tackle Talk
salty fil
FIN-NOR Mega Lite Spin Reel ML3000
A spirited saltwater reel, light and smooth yet tough enough to take on your next light-tackle adventure. Its machined-aluminum body and side-plate won't give in to your quarry's relentless abuse; the spool is forged aluminum for maximum strength and precision. The quality 6-bearing system and MegaLok™ Magnetic Continuous Anti-Reverse assure trouble-free performance at all times, and the smooth cork drag washer provides all the smooth pressure needed to bring that fish to hand. Machined-aluminum handle; electrostatic multilayer coating for long-term corrosion protection.

The Absolute Best Spin Reel On The Market Today!

Brand New In Box!

All paper work and warranty!

Line capacity- 8 LB/160 YDS

I know that FIN-NOR make the best in game reels.
I wanted to know if they are any good at spinning reels. I couldve bought this unit for $170. I didnt know they made spin reels and wanted to know if its a good buy.
Im sure JG will know a thing or two about it.
salty fil
No comment JG?
I thought you would know something about these.
xtosea
Finnor

It looks like a good reel, i like it.
Kamil
poly
I believe u only get what u pay for, if the reel is what u need then get it. dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
The Absolute Best Spin Reel On The Market Today!

I've never used one but every says that about their prefered reels.

I do favour the Fin Nor game reels BUT ! only as a personal reel if you dont look after them & let them get wet then the drag system will get jerky on you.

I like them for a different reason & it's because of their design unlike reels like those shitmano's or Internationals etc the Fin Nors build the shape upright & not go into that stupid wide design which in the hands of a novice ???

Well all you're doing is throwing your outfit off balance jerking it with every turn of the handle.

Fin Nors offer a more stable cranking action.

As far as their threadlines go ??

Well just looked @ their specs & to be frank I much prefer my new viva spin reels, heard the container arrived today & I'll be allowed to show my reels off now & will do so in the next week or so.

I've had them a couple of months now so know how well they perform + all who've use them were impressed.

PRISE WISE ?????????

Very good esp compared to other reels & I'd be able to setup up a bit of a discount to the guys here if interested through one of my mates who's got a tackle store.
jack
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ May 30 2008, 09:32 PM) *
Well just looked @ their specs & to be frank I much prefer my new viva spin reels, heard the container arrived today & I'll be allowed to show my reels off now & will do so in the next week or so.

I've had them a couple of months now so know how well they perform + all who've use them were impressed.

PRISE WISE ?????????

Very good esp compared to other reels & I'd be able to setup up a bit of a discount to the guys here if interested through one of my mates who's got a tackle store.

The suspense.........come on now us tackle horders want pictures and details.
We may even give your mate some business smile.gif

Jack
Jumpus GooDarus
Been a bit busy of late esp with the YFT

Should get out this week sometime & have a spin so I'll take a few pics
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.