Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get Together South Coast
Fishing oz style > Chat > Outings
CATCH22
HI BOYZ and GIRLZ we had such a good day thanks to all i do believe we should keep it up on a regular bases i suggest we have the first weekend of every second month as a set date and move the meeting place up and down the coast so all can attend we have a couple of good members down south so it would be good to include them or make the effet to go down their neck of the woods ...........lets keep it going while the irons hot ........we could even make it a pic nic day for all the familys on some of the meetings ....lets try to pull together on this one .........we all have to do our share to keep all together as one ........i have met some really good people who have become part of my family now ..like sumo ,jason,arnie,snapperman, ,and a few of their freinds and it just goes on and on .....meeeting people of the same interest is a bonus so boyz stand up and keep active lets do it .......anyway thats what i believe and suggest.....
Jumpus GooDarus
I noticed that you included the word PIC NIC

I have a Q ????????

Tell me that you're not going to dress up as YOGI BEAR & come steal all the food ???????? laugh.gif laugh.gif
nimrod
QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Apr 14 2008, 09:49 AM) *
HI BOYZ and GIRLZ we had such a good day thanks to all i do believe we should keep it up on a regular bases i suggest we have the first weekend of every second month as a set date and move the meeting place up and down the coast so all can attend we have a couple of good members down south so it would be good to include them or make the effet to go down their neck of the woods ...........lets keep it going while the irons hot ........we could even make it a pic nic day for all the familys on some of the meetings ....lets try to pull together on this one .........we all have to do our share to keep all together as one ........i have met some really good people who have become part of my family now ..like sumo ,jason,arnie,snapperman, ,and a few of their freinds and it just goes on and on .....meeeting people of the same interest is a bonus so boyz stand up and keep active lets do it .......anyway thats what i believe and suggest.....

Yep I'm with you, it should be a regular thing.
In my time with being on Computer fishing forums. I have met well over 200 members from verious sites, and I have only come across a couple of guys that I would not welcome into my house as guests.
I have attended numerous get togethers, and have travelled down to Melbourne for a get together and to Canberra for just a bbq with the mob from Canberra. Believe me for anyone who hasen't been to one of these get togethers, you are missing out on a heap of good times.

Someone once said to me "" get a life " and get some friends.
Well believe me I have never had a shortage of friends. But meeting new friends works for me all the time, and on every one of these outings I have either arranged myself of just been one of the guys, I have met new friends, and people to share my passion with and that is Fishing and boating.
Spudly
Yep Yep.. when are you thinking??

My roster makes it a bit hard, but what sorta time ya looking at and can let ya knoe
poly
just found this thread, odd place to put it, i have been thinking about how the next one will work best for the site and i was thinking that a garage sale might work, if u were to have a look through your fishing kit u will find stuff that dose not get used and could be sold off at the sale, have a think about it it may be fun. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Thanks for pointing it out poly

Dave why the hell did you post this thread in finished auctions ??? laugh.gif laugh.gif
CATCH22
thanks for changing it (jumpy) matey new you would.was busy eating pressed wrong key ..ahhaha ......well as to make it fair on all we should say ....we should have one ever two months so next one should be june ..make it at greenwell ( south coast ) first weekend of june ..some might meet for the day other like myself would be down for weekend and fish as well ..so throw that about i know it wont suit all but that would be impossible so majority rules and i think it would be good to meet south coast boyz ...........balls in your court guys.....come on lets make it happen ......
Spudly
no good for me sorry mate..

3rd weekend is a possability?
BONECRUSHER
QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Apr 14 2008, 09:49 AM) *

I thought i was down the south coast on sunday?

lol
jack
QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Apr 14 2008, 11:23 PM) *
thanks for changing it (jumpy) matey new you would.was busy eating pressed wrong key ..ahhaha ......well as to make it fair on all we should say ....we should have one ever two months so next one should be june ..make it at greenwell ( south coast ) first weekend of june ..some might meet for the day other like myself would be down for weekend and fish as well ..so throw that about i know it wont suit all but that would be impossible so majority rules and i think it would be good to meet south coast boyz ...........balls in your court guys.....come on lets make it happen ......

How far a drive is greenwell anyway??
nimrod
QUOTE (jack @ Apr 15 2008, 08:54 AM) *
How far a drive is greenwell anyway??

Jack. Greenwell point, just north of Jervis Bay south of Nowra about 2 hours easy drive from your place.
jack
QUOTE (nimrod @ Apr 15 2008, 10:03 AM) *
Jack. Greenwell point, just north of Jervis Bay south of Nowra about 2 hours easy drive from your place.

ah Ok

very much doable than :-)

Only thing I can foresee now that would keep me away than is birth of my newborn.

Jack
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (nimrod @ Apr 15 2008, 10:03 AM) *

Not even that these days Frank esp with the roads which bypass all the towns along the way

Jack I often hook up the little boat & just go down for the day, I dont speed & take it pretty easy & it's only about a 1 1/2 drive from say the Sutherland area but it takes me @ least 1/2 to get to sutherland if there's traffic.

GP is only 11 klm's from Nowra
salty fil
Sounds good. Wouldnt mind taking the boat and staying a night so i can have a fish.If anyone knows the grounds and is keen maybe it can happen.
Dont like searching for grounds when i have limited time in an area - call me lazy but i think most are the same.
Jumpus GooDarus
As long as it's not school holidays accomidation is pretty reasonable

Think $70 a night last time Dave & I went down a couple of weeks ago

That's for a cabin @ the Coral Tree Caravan Park

Private ramp on the water cabins are self contained kitchen , bathroom ect 2 single beds & there's also another bedroom with a double bed.

I find there's more than enough room in these cabins, mind you's I make Dave sleep outside under the carport to gaurd the boat laugh.gif laugh.gif
jack
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 15 2008, 01:54 PM) *

Private ramp on the water cabins are self contained kitchen , bathroom ect 2 single beds & there's also another bedroom with a double bed.

I find there's more than enough room in these cabins, mind you's I make Dave sleep outside under the carport to gaurd the boat laugh.gif laugh.gif

School holidays are now so first weekend of June shouldn't be holidays I think.

Can we have fixed date/time/location please, Have to run it by the boss and make sure I have mowed the lawn, vacuumed the house, painted the baby room, done the dishes and start giving her back rubs if this is to be for me tongue.gif

Jack
salty fil
Geez Jack. If your that useful round the house il marry you!!!
poly
i think it should be up to RUM to set a day as he has the longest road to travel, as for me i am o.k. with june any weekend will do biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
jack
QUOTE (salty fil @ Apr 15 2008, 03:22 PM) *

Now Now ...... apart from the legal implications, I have met you and you are not my type (politically correct aren't I) hysterical.gif

I mow the lawn but can't be asked about whipper snipper the edges
I do the dishes but don't put them away
I Paint but leave the mess
I vacuum the house but without moving anything, instead opting to go around and leave the vacuum cleaner in the middle of the room.
and to be quite honest my backrubs suck (now no comments here please there is young kids around) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
My wife married me for my good looks hysterical.gif

Jack
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (salty fil @ Apr 15 2008, 03:22 PM) *

kk is looking for a husband even has his own aprin laugh.gif laugh.gif
poly
thats the way it should be dune jack, good on yaa hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
quintrex101
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 14 2008, 10:15 AM) *
I noticed that you included the word PIC NIC

I have a Q ????????

Tell me that you're not going to dress up as YOGI BEAR & come steal all the food ???????? laugh.gif

oh shit watch out for your pinic baskets laugh.gif

I find there's more than enough room in these cabins, mind you's I make Dave sleep outside under the carport to gaurd the boat laugh.gif

laugh.gif: is there tent spots down there

QUOTE (jack @ Apr 15 2008, 04:01 PM) *
Now Now ...... apart from the legal implications, I have met you and you are not my type (politically correct aren't I) hysterical.gif

I mow the lawn but can't be asked about whipper snipper the edges
I do the dishes but don't put them away
I Paint but leave the mess
I vacuum the house but without moving anything, instead opting to go around and leave the vacuum cleaner in the middle of the room.
and to be quite honest my backrubs suck (now no comments here please there is young kids around) biggrin.gif
My wife married me for my good looks hysterical.gif

Jack

your funny jack ... good idea tho laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 15 2008, 04:17 PM) *
kk is looking for a husband even has his own aprin laugh.gif

mind you his hair is now grey and he has a bad habbit of stealing things laugh.gif
CATCH22

I DID SLEEP IN THE CARPORT VNOT TO GUARD THE BOAT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR SNOREING AND FARTING DIDNT REALLY GET MY $70 WORTH ...NOISY AND SMELLY
Spudly
June 14-15th or 21st 22nd is the best I can do guys and girls..

If I was to come Would be for 2 nights, Fri and Sat and I would be taking boat and getting some fishing in.. Possably a day in the shoalhaven and its not far out to honey moon bay to launch for a day in Jervis Bay either.

What would the plans be? Have BBQ meetup on the Saturday night in the Caravan Park? Also be able to meet a few on the fir night for those who get there early?

I will have to confirm these as ive got a new friend, So I will have to check. Might be able to get her to come down and stay.. As long as Jumpy isnt coming!!! boxing.gif
nimrod
QUOTE (Rum Dust N Ruckus @ Apr 16 2008, 03:52 AM) *

If I was to come Would be for 2 nights, Fri and Sat and I would be taking boat and getting some fishing in.. Possably a day in the shoalhaven and its not far out to honey moon bay to launch for a day in Jervis Bay either.

What would the plans be? Have BBQ meetup on the Saturday night in the Caravan Park? Also be able to meet a few on the fir night for those who get there early?

I will have to confirm these as ive got a new friend, So I will have to check. Might be able to get her to come down and stay.. As long as Jumpy isnt coming!!! boxing.gif

That leaves me out.
That is the week end of my houseboat week end which I have posted about already with dates etc.
Have a good time guys.
kkw
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 15 2008, 04:17 PM) *
kk is looking for a husband even has his own aprin laugh.gif laugh.gif

Look whose talking. omg_smilie.gif When I called around the other day to pay you for my auction items, you were whipping up a storm in your flat. Had the Ricky Martin music blaring - I could hear it from the corner of the street - a scarf around your head, feather duster in your hand, dust busters on your feet and a broom trailing along behind you. Don't even want to know how that was attached to you. Sorry I tripped over the big pile of dust and paper, cig butts and V cans in the middle of the floor, but you can clean it up again.
jack
QUOTE (nimrod @ Apr 16 2008, 08:20 AM) *
That leaves me out.
That is the week end of my houseboat week end which I have posted about already with dates etc.
Have a good time guys.

Hi Frank there is two weekends in rum's post

QUOTE (rum @ Apr 16 2008, 03:52 AM) *

Rum, I guess your suckered into organizing this one tongue.gif

Pick your date, time and place, people will confirm their presence I guess

Jack
CATCH22
WELL AFTER TALKING TO SUMO HE IS SAYING WILL BE A BIT TOO COLD FOR FISHING AND MEETING UP DOWN G/P IN JUNE SAID YA BETTER TRYING TO LINE UP AUGUST ....?? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS BOYZ
nimrod
Jumpy. You might as well delete my thread about the houseboat week end on the 14th and 15th June
as it is pretty obvious nobody will be making the effort to partisipate.

52 week ends in a year and another meeting has to be planned for the same week end as my houseboat
week end.
Pretty well tells me that I should not try and organise anything on this site.
CATCH22
QUOTE (nimrod @ Apr 16 2008, 10:26 AM) *
Jumpy. You might as well delete my thread about the houseboat week end on the 14th and 15th June

52 week ends in a year and another meeting has to be planned for the same week end as my houseboat
week end.

SORRY FRANK ITS NOT JUMPY WAS MY IDEA TO GET BOYZ TOGETHER AND JACK AND OTHER PUT 14/15TH JUNE SUMO CALLED ME AND SAID WE WILL BE UP NORTH FISHING WONT BE BACK TILL 20TH OR SO ...SORRY MATEY YOU PUSH FOR THE HOUSE BOAT SOUNDS GREAT ....MY APOLIGIES AGAIN NEVER MENT TO DOUBLE BOOK ..ALL YOURS MATEY WE ARE ALL DOING OUR BEST TO GET ALL TOGETHER BUT WE HAD A LITTLE CLASHON DATES WE TALK AND FIX IT NO PROBS SO THE HOUSE BOAT IT IS ..14/15TH JUNE .KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FRANK ....
CATCH22
SORRY FRANK NEVER MENT TO PUSH IN 14/15TH IS YOUR BOAT HOUSE WEEKEND ...ILL BE UP WITH SUMO NORTH COAST SO ILL CATCH UP NEXT MEETING THATS WHY IF WE HAVE THEM EVERY 2MONTHS ALL WILL BE ABLE TO FIT AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER .......CHEERS ]
CATCH22
..............14th 15th june frank house boat ...................see frank for further details south coast next meeting.........
Spudly
Yeep Sorry frank, was just looking through my roster for available weekends.
Jumpus GooDarus
You guys bloody suck & couldn't organise a pair of undies for a scotsman laugh.gif laugh.gif
Spudly
Well ill be going fishing..
poly
QUOTE (nimrod @ Apr 16 2008, 10:26 AM) *

week end.

hmm i find it a bit odd that u see it that way Frank as there i a major positive at work here, i for one would not be able to attend your house boat weekend as i always fish with my wife and a lady along would spoil it for the boys, were as we can go to the weekend down the coast and rent a cabin to owe selves, i say lets get them both going and a lot more members can join in that way smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.