Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pb On Hb @ Cc
Fishing oz style > Fishing Reports > Fishing Reports
Jumpus GooDarus
A bit buggered @ present so I'll do story & add more pics @ a later time + I'm off Marlins Fushing in the morn so early night

Went on a lure casting arvo with Bunyip Man & Haji the Walkus GooDurus on water

Anyways Jumpus got his PB Brimus on a HB not his biggest Brimus just PB on a Hardbody & think it's only the 2nd time I've used HB's

Mr Brimus went 40 cm's
quintrex101
well done one jumpus nice bream tongue.gif
kkw
Whoo Hoo - good one.
catchnrelease
Good bream. What lure is that? Did you put her back to make more bream?
Christos
What only one fish to report on. No one else did anything?
It'l Do
Jumpus you took a big risk being seen with Martin on this side of the Shire. His Visa does not allow him to travel that far. hysterical.gif

Look forward to hear if Bunyip man and Haji caught anything.

PS, see we do have bigger fush tongue.gif
Tides were perfect this morning and yet very few boats went out. Maybe getting a bit cold in the morning for them. laugh.gif
poly
nice fish J.G. AND GOOD HUNTING bring su back a marlin biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
nimrod
Jumpy. Nice Bream mate, they hit hard on the HB's don't they.
Good luck today.
Majed
A whopper of a bream.......... smile.gif
quintrex101
QUOTE (catchnrelease @ Apr 12 2008, 01:20 AM) *

nope !

he kept them too make the jumpus bigger tongue.gif

not sure about him makeing more bream hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
It'l Do
QUOTE (catchnrelease @ Apr 12 2008, 01:20 AM) *

I/ll stab a guess, rolleyes.gif

Viva packet and inside a geniune Wilma "River 2 Sea" as quoted by Jumpy in the Auction thread.
boris
wow... how good is that...
i am yet to catch a bream with a HB... welldone...
Jumpus GooDarus
Still Knackered & not in the mood to do a reportcause I'll prob stuff it up laugh.gif laugh.gif
poly
just don't forget about it j.g. as if we would let u biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Haji
Haji caught the first fish (nice Bream) on a soft plastic 50 metres from the ramp just to show Jumpus and Martin how it is done. They learned very quickly and Marting caught the "Holy Grail" of SP fishing, a Whiting only moments later!

It took Jumpus all day to finally catch his bream and then only after I told him where he was (Dolans Bay) tongue.gif

As to the size, as I recall him holding it against the fish rule it went 45 cm not 40. biggrin.gif

A great day on the water in good company, it doesn't get much better than that. And before Jumpus starts slagging off at me let me tell you that he and Martin ate all of the food that I brought along including 4 chickens, two emu drumsticks,half a ham and six loaves of bread. plus, sixteen cans of diet coke. Hell they can eat those two.

Cheers

Haji laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (It'l Do @ Apr 11 2008, 01:11 PM) *
Jumpus you took a big risk being seen with Martin on this side of the Shire. His Visa does not allow him to travel that far. hysterical.gif

Look forward to hear if Bunyip man and Haji caught anything.

PS, see we do have bigger fush tongue.gif
Tides were perfect this morning and yet very few boats went out. Maybe getting a bit cold in the morning for them. laugh.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
I stand corrected peeps !

Come tothink of it the bream did go 45 cm's but if my oldies haven't eaten it yet I 'll double check it's length.

he and Martin ate all of the food that I brought along including 4 chickens, two emu drumsticks,half a ham and six loaves of bread. plus, sixteen cans of diet coke. Hell they can eat those two.

Now that's what I call trying to get in early laugh.gif laugh.gif

What a fibber , you guys should've seen Haji's eyes light up after I had told him that I had a chookens on board the boat esp after he had eaten all his food laugh.gif laugh.gif

But I tamed him & made him go to work

Mush Haji Mush laugh.gif

Haji with the the 1st bream of the day

Martin with his 1st whiting on lure

Thought I had a bloody good flathead on the end of my lure when this hit

Christos
The photos are great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.