Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
It'l Do
post Apr 24 2008, 05:44 AM
Post #142

*Tooth Fairy*

Group: Donator

Member No.: 2,553

Dave, at $50 a piece not a problem. Now can I interest you in some $30 caps????

Now can I interest you in becoming a site donator as well? tongue.gif

Think I will become a lurker.

--------------------
Don't tell anybody but my name is Fushin Freddie
I don't exaggerate...I just remember BIG!

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Apr 24 2008, 06:02 AM
Post #143

*Telescopic Stick*

Group: Members

Member No.: 8

goodonyaboy cheaper buy the dozen lurker

This post has been edited by CATCH22: Apr 24 2008, 06:03 AM

+Quote Post
SUMOFISHIN
post Apr 24 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #144

*The Manilla Gorilla*

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 13

WUN FAT GUY At the ready just post one up or wait till I come to Sydney in a week or so If they fit me they'll fit anyone, and you skinny guys can use them for camping in.

--------------------
I WANNA GO: FISHIN WITH SUMO.

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Apr 24 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #145

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

Like I said I'm pretty sure the XXXL will fit the big guys

Look @ the pic & you's can see there's a bit of extra room in the sleeves + in the body

As far as the shirts go & the existing Barra Wear Logo, it actually looks very spoofy not to mention that I was very well looked after in the costing dept so it was not a very good comment to have been asked if it can be removed or covered hence the reply I gave.

Now if anyone wants these shirts as they are straight from the packet without our site logo etc, say as a presnt to someone you can purchase them for an additional $10 each.

Think thats fair after all the concept of the merchandise was to promote the site & for the members the extra extra $10 will either go in the charity kitty or help pay for stickers or other items that may be decided on in the future

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy

+Quote Post
oz man
post Apr 24 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #146

The Guru

Group: Root Admin

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 24 2008, 10:51 PM) *
No probs if you want it removed or covered you'll have to pay for it & the shirt will cost you

emot201.gif $50 each laugh.gif laugh.gif

Just a question what happened to just over $20.00.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jack
post Apr 25 2008, 12:13 AM
Post #147

*Back Better*

Member No.: 2,560

QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 25 2008, 10:57 AM) *
Like I said I'm pretty sure the XXXL will fit the big guys

Look @ the pic & you's can see there's a bit of extra room in the sleeves + in the body

As far as the shirts go & the existing Barra Wear Logo, it actually looks very spoofy not to mention that I was very well looked after in the costing dept so it was not a very good comment to have been asked if it can be removed or covered hence the reply I gave.

Now if anyone wants these shirts as they are straight from the packet without our site logo etc, say as a presnt to someone you can purchase them for an additional $10 each.

Think thats fair after all the concept of the merchandise was to promote the site & for the members the extra extra $10 will either go in the charity kitty or help pay for stickers or other items that may be decided on in the future

So......

DO I get this right?

around 20 bucks with site logo and barra wear logo and around 30 bucks without site logo?
No Viva logo?

Jack

--------------------

+Quote Post
Arnie Dog
post Apr 25 2008, 01:00 AM
Post #148

*The Dog Master*

Member No.: 17

Jack these are very good shirts I did a product review on them 12mths ago for Fishing World Magazine and believe me they are just as good if not better than the Shimano stuff and half or third of the price. I never used to wear stuff like that cause I thought it was too Poofy but I hardly ever go fishing wthout wearing a Barra Wear shirt mind you I got quite a few free bees but that comes with the turf. Honestly they are good gear. An 80/20 blend of Cotton and Polyeyster

WOOOOOF Dog05.gif

This post has been edited by Arnie Dog: Apr 25 2008, 01:10 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  IMG_0203.JPG ( 1.04MB ) Number of downloads: 21

--------------------

The George Street Shuffle

+Quote Post
Christos
post Apr 25 2008, 01:07 AM
Post #149

Kokino Vraka

Member No.: 220

Cool then I see that the shirts have been decided.

+Quote Post
jack
post Apr 25 2008, 02:14 AM
Post #150

*Back Better*

QUOTE (Arnie Dog @ Apr 25 2008, 07:00 PM) *
Jack these are very good shirts I did a product review on them 12mths ago for Fishing World Magazine and believe me they are just as good if not better than the Shimano stuff and half or third of the price. I never used to wear stuff like that cause I thought it was too Poofy but I hardly ever go fishing wthout wearing a Barra Wear shirt mind you I got quite a few free bees but that comes with the turf. Honestly they are good gear. An 80/20 blend of Cotton and Polyeyster

WOOOOOF Dog05.gif

I like the shirts too.

Just wondered if pricing and embroideries have been decided yet....And most importantly, Delivery.

Jack

Ps: websites says they are 100% cotton

--------------------

+Quote Post
quintrex101
post Apr 25 2008, 03:00 AM
Post #151

BEN 10kg

Member No.: 370

i hope you have shirrts that fit me im only 52 kgs tongue.gif

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Apr 25 2008, 03:28 AM
Post #152

*Telescopic Stick*

QUOTE (Arnie Dog @ Apr 25 2008, 07:00 PM) *

WOOOOOF Dog05.gif

jezz your a good looking bloke should have been a model....if ya wasnt married id ..id.... ah chew .....goodonyabobby

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Apr 25 2008, 03:54 AM
Post #153

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (oz man @ Apr 25 2008, 01:36 PM) *
Just a question what happened to just over $20.00.

1stly

They are $20 oz the $50 was a joke

I tired & off to bed shortly so I'll make this brief for those who dont understand whats going on

Shirts will cost members here $20 - $25 each depending on whether goods donated in the Auctions forum get sold it seems to be a bit slow @ present with not much interest.

I did originally say the stickers & embroidery will be free of charge & I aim to keep my end of the bargain.

Money has to come from somewhere goods have been donated & thats where the funding is coming from.

2ndly

With these shirts I have been very well looked after price wise with pressure to purchase large quantities etc I can buy 1 or I can buy 100 off them & it's the same price which is a bonus cause down the track if peeps want more there's no probs getting them & keeping them @ the same price.

Arnie Dog has done a review on the shirts go back & read what he had to say.

In time I will be thanking the supplier in public & that's why I made a joke & said the shirts will cost $50 each if you want the Barra Wear logo removed, when a Company comes along & wants to lend support to a site like this one you dont return the favour by removing their logo.

Would you do it if you purchased an Armani Suit ???????????????????????

Daniel !

Matey come monday or tuesday I'm going back to pick up a shirt of every size for peeps to try on if they so wish, I know a few of the members here have young kiddies & it would be great if we can get shirts to fit everyone.

Now !

We cant please everyone & if anyone wants to do the whole running around thingy to see if they can get a better deal than this one ??

By all means do so I'll welcome it

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy

+Quote Post
kkw
post Apr 25 2008, 04:01 AM
Post #154

" Master of Black Fish"(alias The Criminal)"

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 30

Cut the sleeves off Sumos shirt and get your mum to sew buttons on them. That way you will have two shirts, FH.

+Quote Post
jack
post Apr 25 2008, 04:06 AM
Post #155

*Back Better*

QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 25 2008, 09:54 PM) *
depending on whether goods donated in the Auctions forum get sold it seems to be a bit slow @ present with not much interest.

Unfortunately the weather is pretty bad for regular fishing (I guess most of us like nice weather, judging from the number of fishing reports) so people don't buy gear either I think.

Jack

--------------------

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Apr 25 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #156

*Telescopic Stick*

jumpy you are doing a great job dont have to keep assureing us i know 100% honest and loyal so go ahead and do what ya gotta do we will all support you and the site you dont have to tell us every little detail just do it those they dont wanna spend $25 ..you cant help but members like myself are keen so just get the bloody things done .please ...boyz just give jumps all go lets get these shirts.......im excited ....and again i thank you jump on behalf of member and myself for all the effort and time you have put into not only chassing the shirts but even to get us all a great deal but all the other stuff you do for the site .....what you reckon guys....start ordering and cut the bullshit ....

This post has been edited by CATCH22: Apr 25 2008, 03:23 PM

+Quote Post
STEVE.P
post Apr 25 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #157

*BloodyBumShitBugger*

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Arnie Dog @ Apr 25 2008, 08:00 PM) *

WOOOOOF Dog05.gif

nice shot bobs , was that the shirt when i was down fishing with you , if so I liked them.
Just a note to members who spin for breams and things in shallow water I would recomend the blue as it blends in with the blue sky and when fishing shallow water for spooky fish you blend in more to the surrounds ,
if wearing a dark shirt against blue sky you stand out as a preditor to spooky fish. just a thought for you guys. Plus they look mutch nicer taz.gif taz.gif

--------------------
Goony Googoo

+Quote Post
quintrex101
post Apr 25 2008, 05:16 PM
Post #158

BEN 10kg

Member No.: 370

QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Apr 26 2008, 09:21 AM) *
jumpy you are doing a great job dont have to keep assureing us i know 100% honest and loyal so go ahead and do what ya gotta do we will all support you and the site you dont have to tell us every little detail just do it those they dont wanna spend $25 ..you cant help but members like myself are keen so just get the bloody things done .please ...boyz just give jumps all go lets get these shirts.......im excited ....and again i thank you jump on behalf of member and myself for all the effort and time you have put into not only chassing the shirts but even to get us all a great deal but all the other stuff you do for the site .....what you reckon guys....start ordering and cut the bullshit ....

tight asses laugh.giflaugh.gif

guys all up for shirts but can not make it over for the t-shirt fitting thingy cause my dad works so yer just give me some stickers at the next meetand then later on i might get a shirt if you have some else there that the same weight and if it fits em it fit me .... cheers .... hats are cool tho

This post has been edited by flattie_hunter: Apr 25 2008, 05:19 PM

+Quote Post
Bees Knees
post Apr 25 2008, 06:03 PM
Post #159

Twoeyesea

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE (STEVE.P @ Apr 26 2008, 10:38 AM) *
Just a note to members who spin for breams and things in shallow water I would recomend the blue as it blends in with the blue sky and when fishing shallow water for spooky fish you blend in more to the surrounds ,
if wearing a dark shirt against blue sky you stand out as a preditor to spooky fish. just a thought for you guys. Plus they look mutch nicer taz.gif taz.gif

Yeah Steve i mentioned that somewhere before.. Question; How would poly go out there laugh.gif BananaCrazy.gif

--------------------
Don't hate me, cause you ain't me... :)

+Quote Post
Arnie Dog
post Apr 25 2008, 06:40 PM
Post #160

*The Dog Master*

Member No.: 17

Stop picking on our POLY poke.gif He had his poly moulded with super duper special ingredients in the plastic so that from underneath it appears a greeny blue, eh Pol !! You out thought those nasty Poly haters this time bro BananaCrazy.gif BananaCrazy.gif

--------------------

The George Street Shuffle

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2024 - 11:16 AM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates