Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fed
post Dec 28 2010, 11:09 PM
Post #2

*Mr Shiny Head*

Group: Members

Member No.: 7

2 blurters, 1 rockcod, 1 sweep & 285 undersize reddies.
How did you go mate?

--------------------

SEAFARER: Fine as a Fairy's Fart

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Dec 28 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #3

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

Not bad but all the girls were undersize around 60 cm's, not in the no's of my last trip but still there

Ran out the wittle squids so cut up wun of those horse's I'd got this morn nice full length strips 4 baits from the squiddy.

Being so small the girls were a bit harder to hookup so lost quite a few esp when I put the 15kg stick away for a lighter stick alot harder to hookup.

Punchup on the boat ramp when I got back as well hysterical.gif
And I got into a blew with the idiot security gaurd there, wot a wanker
After straping up the goat I was on my way out & realised I'd left my bum bag on the walkout part of the transom so pulled up right away nearly in front of the security shed motor still runing in the car, this wanker comes racing out of his shed & tells me I cant park there.

By this time I was out of the car walking to back of boat to see if my bum bag was there, told him I wasn't parking & had left my bag back of boat.

He then got nasty in a nasty tone & told me I was blocking any trucks that may want to turn there & he'd book me if I didn't move.

His tone really pissed me off & I snapped Had a go back @ him told him this was a boat ramp intended for boats not a truck turning area

Truck Drivers make it a habbit of pulling into the area to do U turns & they shouldn't be allowed to

I then dared him to book me, told him I'd see him in court, twas the 1st time I'd actually pulled the camera out just to take pics of where I'd parked & to show no signage saying NO PAR KING.

Great security gaurd this guy was Fight on the ramp where was he ???

Playing with himself in the shed

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy

+Quote Post
Fed
post Dec 29 2010, 03:43 PM
Post #4

*Mr Shiny Head*

Have you ever had any problems with that big orange/yellow 'Port Security' boat Jumpy.
Earlier in the day I was trolling East in the channel off Molly Pt hugging the Red markers and the port security boat was going in the opposite direction on the other side of the channel.
Next thing he cuts straight across the channel and he's on a collision course with us, I'm thinking, "Well he's on my left & he has to give way".
He's getting closer & closer so I give him the fish eye then at the last second he swerves to his right and runs along the side of us then looks like he's going to cut across our wake.
I look back, give him another fish eye & point towards our lines trolling out the back, he swerves again then goes back over to his side of the channel and carries on like nothing had happened.
WTF was that all about, it's as if the p____K was trying to force me out of the channel.
If it ever happens again I'll be ready for him with video camera.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Dec 29 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #5

Marlin

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,004

Fed. The port boats are there to ensure the cargo vessles have a clear run in and out of the heads.
They have no right to do what you have discribed. Unfortunately some of the skippers are cowboys and think they run the whole bloody system.
If you are in the channel while a vessel is steaming in or our they will come close and POLITELY advise you to get well out of the channel till the
vessle has passed, OR that's what they should do, unfortunately the cowboys among them get a bit obstropolas and push their weight around a bit, and talk to you like you were some lower form of life.
The othorities would know who was in charge of the pilot boat at the time of the happening, so if you wanted to take it further, you could make an official complaint and the skipper in charge at the time would have to account for his/her actions.

PS. If you were to make a complaint you would recieve a letter stating the insident is being looked at, and that's probable the last you would know about it, unless in the strange event that charges were laid against the skipper at the time in such case you may have to appear before a hearing to give your side of the story.
This would be a hearing and not a trial but the same rules apply, you still have to swear on a bible to tell the truth.

This post has been edited by nimrod: Dec 29 2010, 04:04 PM

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Dec 29 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #6

Marlin

Member No.: 1,004

QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Dec 29 2010, 06:32 PM) *
Not bad but all the girls were undersize around 60 cm's, not in the no's of my last trip but still there

Ran out the wittle squids so cut up wun of those horse's I'd got this morn nice full length strips 4 baits from the squiddy.

Being so small the girls were a bit harder to hookup so lost quite a few esp when I put the 15kg stick away for a lighter stick alot harder to hookup.

Punchup on the boat ramp when I got back as well hysterical.gif
And I got into a blew with the idiot security gaurd there, wot a wanker
After straping up the goat I was on my way out & realised I'd left my bum bag on the walkout part of the transom so pulled up right away nearly in front of the security shed motor still runing in the car, this wanker comes racing out of his shed & tells me I cant park there.

By this time I was out of the car walking to back of boat to see if my bum bag was there, told him I wasn't parking & had left my bag back of boat.

He then got nasty in a nasty tone & told me I was blocking any trucks that may want to turn there & he'd book me if I didn't move.

His tone really pissed me off & I snapped Had a go back @ him told him this was a boat ramp intended for boats not a truck turning area

Truck Drivers make it a habbit of pulling into the area to do U turns & they shouldn't be allowed to

I then dared him to book me, told him I'd see him in court, twas the 1st time I'd actually pulled the camera out just to take pics of where I'd parked & to show no signage saying NO PAR KING.

Great security gaurd this guy was Fight on the ramp where was he ???

Playing with himself in the shed

Jumpy. Shame on you,,,, causing fights at the ramp and then parking in a place that upsets the security to provoke more trouble.....
Yeah,,, I know your type, start the blue and sneak off quietly into the crowd with your head held low as you chuckle benieth your breath. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Dec 30 2010, 02:57 AM
Post #7

His Eminance

QUOTE (Fed @ Dec 30 2010, 10:43 AM) *
Have you ever had any problems with that big orange/yellow 'Port Security' boat Jumpy.

Yep told him to F*** Off that wednesday a week ago after ewe came by on molly
Plic came charging @ me full throatle creating a massive wash, told him he was an idiot I was fuming
As ewe know when downrigging I'm doing max 2 knots
There was a ship coming in & if I was in the channel would've only been cause I was U turning.

Plics were there again today this time they approached me making sure no wash was created, so i actually spoke to them in a civil manner

Jumpy. Shame on you,,,, causing fights at the ramp

Nothing to do with me Frank I get into enough confrontations of my own to worry about others hysterical.gif

And yep I did go & park @ the very same spot as yesterday right in front of the Security shed today hysterical.gif

On official buisness today, Wonder how many peeps esp those out in the day & coming back in the dark will get a rude shock when their engines stall

One of the floating barriers broke free & has block off the channel between the markers twas daylight when I came in & only just noticed it had to look for an area when barrier had sunk glide over it with motor in nuetral tilted up others wont be so fortunate.

I'm Fed up hysterical.gif with the crap we've had to endure since they started on the Pt extentions was up @ the club last night & lodged a complain got told to put it in a email & send it to Tony which I'm just about to do.

I'll add yours to the email Fed.

Brained the girls today but only 2 legals didn't bother with pics

A few of the boys went out to the peak discussing it last night there'd been sum decent girls taken of late thought I'd get an early start 2 1/2 hrs to get 5 measly squid twas shocking had packed sum frozen wuns as well.
Shot out to the peak did D/Rig but saw no girls on the sounder pulled up after an hr or so & shot straight out to the 12 mile didn't put a bait down covered more ground just looking.

Place was like a dessert so hit the throatle & headed in to a shallow reef in close I knew found the girls there lost count how many were nailed with just the wun legal all the rest mainly 60 cm's.

When the girls are that small they trash yoour squids esp the wuns I had being good size for the larger kungs so I just trolled large strips much easier to get the hookup.

Ran out of squid & thought I'd give my spot another try now that high tide was a couple of hrs away

Wot a complete turn around from the morn was out in the deeper water @ 1st & nailed 1/2 doz horses not wot I wanted so moved in shallower

Bagged out & some on sum great bait sized squids in no time with all 3 rods hooked up @ the same time on numerus occasions

Headed back into the bay nailed a couple of girls on the bommy small wuns so moved to Molly 1/2 doz there with wun legal that ran like sum wun had stuck a chilly pepper up it's arse hysterical.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fed
post Dec 30 2010, 01:27 PM
Post #8

*Mr Shiny Head*

FWIW Jumpy this happened at approx 8.00am on the 29-12-10, as Frank said they would have a log of who was driving at the time.
If they want to take it any further I'm more than happy to help, this guy was an idiot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Dec 30 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #9

His Eminance

That's wot Tony is there for keep tabs & make these plics accountable for their actions
But like he said to me the other night evllybloody whinge's but very few put it down in writing & unless it's down in writing there's not much he can do.

Tis like that security guy his job is to monitor all of the area not sit in his shed all day & there's supposed 2b CT camera's covering the area capturing incidents like that punch up.

I watch that pilot boat yesterday come around the corner @ a slow speed gets to start of staight run @ molly & hammers the donks reckon he does it on purpose to annoy all the boats fishing there

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Dec 30 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #10

His Eminance

QUOTE (nimrod @ Dec 30 2010, 10:59 AM) *
Fed. The port boats are there to ensure the cargo vessles have a clear run in and out of the heads.
They have no right to do what you have discribed. Unfortunately some of the skippers are cowboys and think they run the whole bloody system.
If you are in the channel while a vessel is steaming in or our they will come close and POLITELY advise you to get well out of the channel till the
vessle has passed, OR that's what they should do, unfortunately the cowboys among them get a bit obstropolas and push their weight around a bit, and talk to you like you were some lower form of life.

Tu right Frank
That's why I wont tolerate them, The Bay is there for every wun to use not just for them

The channel between red/green marker buoys is 100 meters wide more than enough room for all

Went & got my licence a couple of weeks back wun of the reasons was cause I know i'm going to get into sum goodarus confrontations with these guys.

4got to mention that yesterday when they approached me I did have the Scotty2Hotty down with rod sticking out the back of it I'd put the merc into neutral.

When they got closerI could see the rod getting smashed against their boat & had to get to that corner & push off rod tip was only inch's away.

Fair dinkum a boat that size with twin donks guy behind the wheel was hopeless with the controls

Maybe I should've offered to give him lessons on how to control a boat hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fed
post Dec 30 2010, 03:26 PM
Post #11

*Mr Shiny Head*

Believe it or not Jumpy it's about 250M across the channel between the red & green buoys, out of interest I checked it yesterday with Google Earth.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Jan 2 2011, 09:00 PM
Post #12

His Eminance

Then googy is out

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fed
post Jan 3 2011, 12:11 AM
Post #13

*Mr Shiny Head*

Don't think so Jumpy, do I need to add that to my ever growing list of Jumpy Myths?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Jan 3 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #14

His Eminance

See you're growing feathers again Fed laugh.gif
Had a goodarus look last sunday short of measuring distance on the gps think I've closer to the mark than googy

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkw
post Jan 3 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #15

" Master of Black Fish"(alias The Criminal)"

Member No.: 30

Just had a looky with Bluenav maps and it is .14nm, or 258m between the port and starboard markers at Molly. Assuming that the maps are pretty spot on, and I assume they would be smile.gif

+Quote Post
Fed
post Jan 3 2011, 04:16 PM
Post #16

*Mr Shiny Head*

Before I measured it I would have guessed only 100M or 150M at the most but unless they moved the markers from when the Google Earth pic was taken then I'm sticking to the 250M.

Just add a Zero Jumpy, you'll be right. hysterical.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Jan 3 2011, 11:01 PM
Post #17

His Eminance

Goose ZERO laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fed
post Jan 4 2011, 12:44 AM
Post #18

*Mr Shiny Head*

And the Jumpy Myth list grows a little longer. dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkw
post Jan 4 2011, 09:16 PM
Post #19

" Master of Black Fish"(alias The Criminal)"

Member No.: 30

Hey Fed, didn't see you today.

+Quote Post
Fed
post Jan 4 2011, 11:29 PM
Post #20

*Mr Shiny Head*

You're f****g kidding aren't ya! You should have told me you were going out.
How did you go, boat OK?

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th August 2024 - 05:38 PM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates