Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F A N G Nsw
nimrod
post Dec 26 2013, 06:52 PM
Post #1

Marlin

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,004

ADMIN. Hope this is Ok to post here, if not just delete and I will understand.

As some of you blokes that are members of F A N G NSW are or might be aware the site has been down for a period.
We have been trying to get in touch with the guy who looks after the site for us with no success, so we have decided to start up a new site/forum.
For those that are interested in joining OR re joining the new site here is a link to get you started.

http://fangnsw.freeforums.org/index.php

All Fishing OZ style members are more than welcome to join and indeed my thoughts are that both sites could benefit by having co members.

This post has been edited by nimrod: Dec 26 2013, 07:34 PM

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
oz man
post Dec 26 2013, 08:48 PM
Post #2

The Guru

Group: Root Admin

Member No.: 1

It ok with me , but wow a phpbb forum. If you want a forum I could make a section cross link on here that is only available by Fang members.
with a domain fangnsw.net or fangnsw.com.au

better still I just create a full forum with backlinks with fangnsw.net as its on special at present or .info as that is now $2.00 for the first year or fangnsw.org.au only $8.00 for the first year and .com.au is on special to at $10.00 for the first year.

so many to choose from.

Lol sorry but just looked at your forum and I find you have hidden adwords it most likely the host doing it as they have free. The links come from info links , when you see a highlighted word that is a link.

--------------------

+Quote Post
oz man
post Dec 28 2013, 11:34 PM
Post #3

The Guru

gee the old forum only wants some html done on it and it world be great , also it looks like someone re registered it only yesterday the 28/12 via http://www.dreamhost.com/

just came up with
DreamHost
fangnsw.com Coming Soon!

The DreamHost customer who owns fangnsw.com has not yet uploaded their website or has chosen to leave this holding page active.

If you are the owner of this domain, you'll find your login information contained within the emails sent to you when your account was activated. Once logged in, you'll be able to delete this page (quickstart.html) and begin uploading your new site.

yesterday it had the forum up.
This is weird.

also let you know there is some bad review about the free host your with they don't give backups if you decide to move to another host.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Dec 29 2013, 04:32 PM
Post #4

Marlin

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,004

QUOTE (oz man @ Dec 29 2013, 06:34 PM) *
gee the old forum only wants some html done on it and it world be great , also it looks like someone re registered it only yesterday the 28/12 via http://www.dreamhost.com/

just came up with
DreamHost
fangnsw.com Coming Soon!

The DreamHost customer who owns fangnsw.com has not yet uploaded their website or has chosen to leave this holding page active.

If you are the owner of this domain, you'll find your login information contained within the emails sent to you when your account was activated. Once logged in, you'll be able to delete this page (quickstart.html) and begin uploading your new site.

yesterday it had the forum up.
This is weird.

also let you know there is some bad review about the free host your with they don't give backups if you decide to move to another host.

OZ as I stated at the beginning we were having trouble getting hold of the guy who looks after the site for us, Perhaps he realized the site was due for renewal and done whatever was needed to get it back up and running.

I have no idea what's going on and wouldn't know weather the site is a good one or not.

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
oz man
post Dec 29 2013, 07:06 PM
Post #5

The Guru

no problem just don't like seeing people stung as I was by a couple hosts when I started out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
oz man
post Jan 18 2014, 01:37 PM
Post #6

The Guru

Just wondering what ever happened as fangnsw.com is still not up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Jan 18 2014, 11:15 PM
Post #7

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (oz man @ Jan 19 2014, 08:37 AM) *
Just wondering what ever happened as fangnsw

Buffy the vampire slayer staked them hysterical.gif

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2024 - 09:50 PM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates